October 6, 2007

I had 5 seconds for a post

We are all doing great and having fun being a family! We are having our third baby, (a boy one for Cotter and Dane's basketball team) on valentines day. We are so excited and I am having so much fun getting to catch up with every fun person that visits our blog! You all amaze me with all the fun stuff you are doing. Quinci just ran out of my room with a giant permanat marker so I have to go catch her before she creates another art project for me to clean. Kids are fun!

7 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Congrats on #3. You always said how you were so excited to be a mom. Way to go Carli! We will be in AZ for Christmas, so let's plan a get-together.

Carlie said...

Hi Carli and Dane, It's Carlie(black) I found your blog off of Darby's. Congrats on #3. I have two boys and thats enough for me right now. you can check out my blog at carlies2boyz.blogspot.com. hope to hear from you guys soon. c-ya

Shelbi Whittaker said...

wow! Congrats on Baby #3 that is so exciting!! Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Always fUn to hear what you guys are up to! I am sO excited for boy #2! Can't wait to see if he looks like Cotter, or has his own look!

BTW you look great for being as far as you are! But then again, you always do!

Anonymous said...

Carli, Hi, I am so excited to have seen your blog!!!!

Congrats on your pregnancy :-) I just had my second. I sure love babies.

Your kids are cute. Come check out my blog when you have a minute.

Brandi said...

I'm lovin that you guys are having another boy! Cotter will absolutely lOvE having a little bro.. But then again I don't know who will love it more Dane or Cott.. LOL :0)

Brookie said...

IS THIS MY CUTE, LONG LOST FRIEND CARLI COTTER? I AM NEW TO THIS BLOGGING WORLD BUT AM FINDING SO MANY OLD FRIENDS! ITS BROOKE BRINGHURST(WHITING..NOW:) YOU LOOK GREAT! YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!
LETS KEEP IN TOUCH:) MY BLOG IS JAREDBROOKEWHITING.BLOGSPOT.COM
TALK TO YOU SOON:)