January 20, 2008



I love the phoenix suns!

8 comments:

Tannis said...

It's about time for another post!
I want to see more pictures of sweet little Cot and Quinci!! They are so freakin' cute

Cotter said...

Yea! You haven't forgotten about the blog. We too love the Suns!

Anonymous said...

Good job Carli! Keep up the good work.

Macey said...

Go SUNS!

Patterson Family said...

Ok- I was totally joking with this blogg. I was really trying to post something good and it diddn't work, but thankyou for being so supportive friends- it is nice to know you all haven't given up on me! I do have some great ideas comming up so visit soon!

James & Prilly said...

YAY! We love the Suns too, but never get to watch them because dumb Utah TV doesn't air the games.

angiedunn said...

i concur

Tawni said...

What the, i was thrown off by a new post, i am use to coming in here and seeing the chicken post everytime. way to go.