March 26, 2008

A Proud Pappa and Husband!!




9 comments:

stephanie said...

i ♥ that top pict with the baseball, very fun!

Tawni said...

that was cute! I love the pic's.

Anonymous said...

So cute! My fav. is the one of Cruz and his dad at the top...priceless! He is such a cute mix between Cotter and Quinci.

James & Prilly said...

Yay for Daney! He's cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, those are some of the cutest pictures I've seen. I love them!

Very "wall worthy".

That's what I call pictures that are good enough to put up on your living room wall.

darbs said...

so cute! cruz is a handsome little devil

Sassy said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF DANE AND CRUZ AND THE BASEBALL!!!! Very special....
Beautiful family!!!

Cami said...

Holy Cow! How are you? I found you through Tawnis blog. Your fam. is beautiful. It was fun to see you and what your up to these days.

Anonymous said...

how sweet!!! you guys have the cutest kids!