We decided to drive the kids all the way to Scottsdale to a park with lots of trains. We figured the whether was nice. We recieved lots of rain, but it was warming up and seemed like it was going to be a nice day....... Till we got there.
It rained like cats and dogs (phrase doesn't make any sense, but you get the point)
I'm trying to figure out who had more fun, Carli or the kids!!
Cotter as most 4 year old boys loves trains. He was so excighted to ride it.
Quinci decided she'd rather be naked than wear wet cloths!!
It's okay we fashoned her a skirt out of a back up shirt from the diaper bag. Shirts are the new shorts.
Over all we had a blast riding the train, playing baseball, and just getting wet. The part after when we ate at the sugar bowl was fun too. ICE CREAM!!!!!
May 26, 2008
Fun, but rainy day at the train park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
It's really rainy here too. What a fun place though! My kids love trains.
rain is happy. cutest pictures guys!
I remember they had a train at Pioneer Park without a fence that you could play on. It smelt like pee though. Trains are cool.
rain is so fun especially when you get to play in it!!!
Ooo. I LOVE getting creative with clothes to accommodate for little mishaps. I think its a rite of passage for parents ;) nice work.
What a fun family day...the rain is nice and refreshing, too. The flowers have all looked prettier after the rain I think. I love the picture of Carli and the kids on the slide.
it looks like you guys had such a fun time!!! and btw... i LOVE sugarbowl! the creamy walnut fudge is THE BEST!!! go may rain in az!
Looks like so much fun, I think I'd rather play in the rain than in the blasted heat.
Looks like fun! Seriously, Carli looks like she is having more fun than the kids. Your kids are looking big too, what is up with all of our kids getting old! Fun, but sad too.
I know exactly how you guys felt. We went to disneyland this past week and it rained all day one day, miserable, Hunter was shivering, but still said, I don't want to leave, I want to stay at Disneyland. Poor kids.
We love the sugar bowl. I think it is cool how they line the mug with hot fudge and then fill it with chocolate shake. Yum!!!!!!!!
cute pics you guys. Looks like fun. Carli, you are such a fun mom. YOu are too cute!
It was fun having you guys there last night, even if I barely got to talk to you guys...cRaZy birthday parties. Glad you guys had fun...wish we saw you guys more. That baby of yours is the most darling thing ever...yeah I said darling..and sorry Dane, but he is. I could just take him home with me.
We LOVE going to the train park too. Coltin is INFATUATED with ANYTHING that has to do with trains. We go there like 2x a month. Never been in the pouring rain though. glad you had fun.
"Skirts are the new shorts" - I love it! Wasn't the rain great?
I finally played the nice mom... and let my kids play in the rain after the last day of school...
Hi, I found your blog just a little while ago, and it's really fun reading it. It looks like you're having so much fun!
Post a Comment