September 15, 2008

We are going private.

Let us know what your emails are and we would love you to come see our family blog in the future. We just have to make it more private.

Thanks

34 comments:

Macey said...

Invite me! macjamin@gmail.com
Cute pic at the game!

BrittanyLane said...

brittanyallenstudios@yahoo.com Thanks!

Tannis said...

tanny_may@hotmail.com

SandiKay said...

We want in! - Rick and Sandi Pond
pondrd@gmail.com
pondsk@gmail.com

L&M said...

emollenhauer (at) gmail (dot) com

Cotter said...

oh good... i didnt want my e-mail on the world wide web. lynzee77@hotmail.com

Stacy said...

Hey Car,

I had to show Brady how cute Benny Cruz and the other kids are. Here is my email merrill.stacy@gmail.com

darbs said...

hey!
darbyelizabeth at gmail.com

Kim said...

princekima2003@yahoo.com

Deb said...

Hi Carli, You are so great! I'm glad I checked today. If you don't mind, I'd love an invite. It is:
debwhetten@gmail.com

Jen and Bob said...

Aunt jenny. ninerjen@aol.com

Davis said...

I would like to be invited...Dane and I go WAY back...JK! You guys are so cute! Thanks!
suzettebarba@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

jwearl@q.com and kmearl@q.com

Cami said...

Pick me! We are going private also. Send me your email! mrogersgirl@gmail.com

April and Cameron said...

i would love an invite:
mullettude@hotmail.com
apecamlehman@gmail.com

your fam is too cute!

Chrissie said...

chrissiemcbride@gmail.com

MichelleY said...

brohem3@hotmail.com

Brandi said...

Im in..
kamasamoa@gmail.com

Maranda Whittle said...

Me too please!
randapanda4444@hotmail.com

Jillene said...

Petersens: kjbpete@cox.net

Britney: britneyjean@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

I would love to be invited steph7744@hotmail.com

brett and carly said...

Yes please... :)
carlyjeanbean@hotmail.com

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Pick me!

mom2bjm@yahoo.com!

Carlie said...

carlies2boyz (at) yahoo (dot) com

spice2116 said...

yes please spice2116@gmail.com

salena said...

Blog stalker alert! Your family is way adorable! I would love an invite!
salenabena05@msn.com

James & Prilly said...

pick me! pick me! prillyjean@gmail.com

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

my e-mail is actually britneyjean32@gmail.com

sad...my own mother gets it wrong

:]

Nikki said...

Yes I would love to be invited, my email is nikkishumway@hotmail.com. I love your new header family picture. It is so cute.

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey Car,
cjsprat@gmail.com
~Cindy

Cindy Spratling said...

Hey Car,
cjsprat@gmail.com
~Cindy

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Definitely the way to go!

How are you? If you need ANYTHING...please don't hesitate to give me a call. Im SO serious Carli!

dendi.skinner@mac.com

Sparks Fam said...

robertsparks80@gmail.com

Heidi said...

heidib.butler@gmail.com

Just in case/when you go private again. :)