Cotter got his leg totally stuck in his bed the other day. I went into his room to rescue him and I tried pushing his leg up and I tried pulling the wood slats apart and I couldn't get his leg out. He then tells me that I have to unscrew the slats from the bed, and I said well lets try pushing your leg this way and he looks at me all frustrated and said, "Mom, just call Dad"! He was convinced that this mess was beyond me and only Dad could help him now. I know how to use a drill, and I was more then capable of getting him out, but I couldn't resist cause it was so cute. So I got Dane on the phone and Cotter tells him exactly what to do to get his leg out and Dane came home and...did exactly what cotter told him to do. They unscrewed the wood slats and got his leg out. Daddy got to be the Hero today. It is just funny how he knew that Dad would understand what he was talking about, cause it's "totally a guy thing".
January 9, 2009
It's a Guy thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hahaha yes us girls know how to use a drill; however, I like that Dane got to to be the hero for the day :)
I love how much the kids love the two of you. That is hilarious about Cotter with the "get Dad" comment....haha.
What a sweet smile he has...
how funny is that? oh my goodness. Must be a guy thing. he is just too cute. Quincy's hair looks cute. Wow. you guys had an amazing turn out for episode 1. I watched it too and was soooo glad that dane won the race my meer inches. good job. Good Luck to him on still losing until the finale.
That is soo cute! Boys just have a thing with their dad's!
Your kids crack me up!
Post a Comment