February 23, 2009

Any Resemblance?





13 comments:

Tawni said...

WOW! I knew Cruz was sooo Dane!
That is crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! He is such a sweet baby, he always has reminded me of all those baby pics of Dane as a baby. They are all a good mix of the both of you. You guys seriously have the cutest kids!!

Shane and Brandi said...

They look just like Dane! He could never deny those look a likes.

benton said...

Those pictures are so cute, they look so much alike! So my tivo screwed up and I missed Biggest Loser tonight!! And I'm dying to know what happened!

Hey, Marissa never got invited to your blog, and she wants to be. her email is mars_44@hotmail.com
Are you still private, cuz I remember you did and I couldn't get on anymore, but I can now, hmmmm....

Bert and Benton said...

ooops, hey Carli, that message from Benton is from me, Brittany (robinson) Cotter, sorry, I always forgot to log him off google....

Case said...

YES.
I love how your children are triplets born on different days.

Anonymous said...

Definitely, but I do see some of you too in Cruz. He sure does look like Dane though. How fun to compare!

Sassy said...

ABSOLUTELY.....I have always thought they look just like their Dad.....all very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog from Melancholy Smile's. I just wanted to say you have the cutest kids ever!! My son just turned a year old in January so I was excited to see you have a little one year old too :) I've been watching Biggest Loser religiously and ever since it started I had a sneaking suspicion that your family was LDS... BOOYAH! I was so excited to learn that that was true!!

Way to go on the marathon, I can't run for more than 2 minutes so I am super impressed.

The Brosemann Clan said...

How funny. he sure looks just like dane.
I was completley baffled when I watched B.L. today- that is SO not even fair. What the freakin heck?! Oh well. Dane, You are amazing. 100 lbs in 8 weeks! thats so incredibly awesome. way to go. You'll just have to go to the finale and PROOVE to Dan(?) that you DID do it at home and win the $100,000. But on the other hand... I guess you still won after all, didnt you? You lost 100 (and counting) to have a longer healthier life with your ever so adorable family. seriously. Way to go. So proud of you and your great accomplishments.

SandiKay said...

Very cute pics! Shaile (Kevin's wife - you know SHA) wants to be invited to your blog and asked me to contact you. Her email is cshaile@gmail.com. You guys are too funny with the RBBR! Rick would have joined in the fun had he been there...maybe next time!

Stacy said...

Hey Car,

Thanks so much for setting up the Cookie Lee Jewelry at your shop! My mom forgot to give you a paper with some "instructions". Plus I want to give you 10% of the sale for doing it for me. What is your email address??

stephanie said...

oohh your fam is soo cute!!!

ok so i havent blogged lately so i havent been able to talk about all that went on BL...they totally could have used danes help the other night..it was sad to see the blue team lose again..i bet they were thinkin to themselves....bad idea to kick dane off..seriously ron really needs to go....keep up the good work guys..we cant wait to see dane kick some butt at the finale!!