Recently I had the privilege to go back to the Ranch for five days. Cameras weren't there, but we were all given the opportunity to get our butts handed to us once again. While there I was able to download the pictures that everyone took during shooting that I haven't seen till now. 







As frustrating as I get at times not losing weight as fast at home as I'd like it's refreshing to remember just six short months ago.
The next picture is Blaine and I after out first triathlon we did a few weeks ago. 
April 3, 2009
Old Ranch Photos!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
WOW! Dane and Blaine are looking awesome. I can't wait to see the finale. Keep up the good work.
you both are looking great. are you still doing the Country RnR?
WOW!!!! What a difference in your before and after pictures....I knew you looked great Dane....but didn't quite realize the difference. What a beautiful view in the background in that one pic...I'm glad you got to go back and according to Carli....how fun that you got to bring home such great things from your home away from home! You are doing great...keep up the great work! KICK RON'S BOO-TAY GOOD WOULD YOU!
WOW! It has to be so gratifying looking back at old pics...and added motivation. The effect my old photo's had on me anyway. Good job Dane...you have done awesome and I can't wait to see the accomplished goal. GO DANE!
Love the pics! I cant believe how far all of you have come!
You have come so far!! Keep it up, I really can't wait to see the final you!! :0)
so awesome dane!!! i love the picture of you curled up on the couch with jillian and all the guys...ha ha! keep workin hard!!!
That is so awesome that you had a chance to go back one last time!
And you are doing awesome on all your big races, holy cow, you are an exercise machine! I can't wait til Nashville!
YOU ARE AWESOME! You and Blaine look so healthy in the TRI picture. KEEP IT UP!!!!
oh my goodness! that is amazing! I'm BLOWN AWAY every episode at what the contestants can do! way to go dane and blaine! and I cringe everytime I see Ron, oh man I REALLY dont like him!!
I think it is great that you guys did a triathlon! Can't wait for the finale!
Post a Comment