May 15, 2009

It's Finally Over!!

What an amazing experience for our family. Thank you everyone for your love and support. We are excited to be able to focus on other things. (like our blog)




270lbs Lighter!!

11 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

What a great season it was. Dane and Blaine did a great job. Keep up the great work. Maybe someday I will see you at a run or triathlon.

Pat said...

You guys were part of one of the best Biggest Loser seasons. Congrats. Hope to see you at some AZ races.

Natalie said...

They did awesome! I was hoping one of them would win the $100K, but still they're total winners!

KaraLyn said...

You don't know me, but I followed BL and your blog throughout Dane's journey. Very inspiring and I wanted to tell him "good job and thanks for being inspiring!"

Jared said...

Congrats Dane! That's a huge accomplishment.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Congrats you guys! I am so happy for your family. I was fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I know Dane worked very hard (and he looks great). Hope you two are good.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome...Im so happy for you guys! Dane you look amazing..and I love seeing you so happy!

I had so much fun this week..thanks so much for everything!!!

Macey said...

Way to go! Congrats to your family.

Shane and Brandi said...

We thought Dane had it! It was so fun to watch! Dane did such an awesome job! It must be because he has such a great wife. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

we loved watching every week {then talking to kenzie to get the behind the scenes stuff too! (: } CONGRATS!!!