June 13, 2009

Quinci's dance recital

QJ's passion is being girly! Pretty things and princess swag are true happiness in her book. Her ballet class could not be more perfect for her. She loves it more than pizza! Her first dance recital was the other day and she was so cute and I was so proud of her. She is the youngest student in her company and she was soooo stinkin cute! I wanted to laugh the whole time she actually knew exactly what she was doing and did all the dance moves with extra enthusiasm. Her dance was to Cinderella and she was a mouse, it seriously can't get cutter than that! I'M SO HAPPY I HAVE A GIRLY GIRL!!!


She was happy she got to wear make-up

The finale song

We all gave her flowers after the show. It was definitely Princess Quinci's day!

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! My oldest daughter did not like to dance, and my next one is almost old enough to start. I can't wait! She looks beautiful just like her mommy.

Jillene said...

i am so sad i missed this epic event! She will have to show me a dance sometime! :)

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

SOOOOO cute! i'm so sad that i missed it :(

Tawni said...

Too cute! I love that girl! I want a girly girl! I think I might have one....except for that fact that she loves to watch deer on tv with daddy. SERIOUSLY...soo scared!