Quinci has a FaVoRiTe dress. It even has a name, "The CHA CHA dress" she is an AmAzInG dancer in this dress and she loves the CoMpLiMeNtS she gets when she wears it. I think it makes her feel SeXy. She starts up her dance class again this week, she can't wear this dress to ballet, but maybe I can sign her up for a SaLsA class! She might learn the ChA ChA! I so LoVe her!
2 comments:
Kay, I LOVE that dress too! Way cute! I love how girly they can get! It makes things soo much fun!
Kay, I am horrible with phones, as you know, so we will try it this way. We can do tues or thurs anytime and I will have Gunner, if Saige can sleep at your house.
She has been getting deprived on her naps and needs to catch up! Let me know what you want to do.
Thursday it is! Wanna say 10-1030ish?
Post a Comment