Cute! Now you just need a mini-van. Seriously... I can't wait to get one :) We missed you tons last night! Sorry I missed your call. We will do it again next month. We'll let you know. Love ya!
Kay Carli, I totally want twinkle toes! From what's left of my toenails anyways. Also, can we get together a day next week since it is October break for us, assuming Cotter has it next week too? Maybe we can go to the zoo or something? Let me know cuz we need to get the kiddos together!
7 comments:
i LOVE your header.
and i love that cot scored a goal in the opposing side. so funny. and he was so excited that he scored TWO goals. lolz.
Too fun! I can't wait for T-ball either, please give me the info when you get it because the boys are soo excited!
Cute! Now you just need a mini-van. Seriously... I can't wait to get one :) We missed you tons last night! Sorry I missed your call. We will do it again next month. We'll let you know. Love ya!
I can't believe that you haven't bragged up Cotter's 6 goals that he got today yet!!!....Okay, I guess I obviously have :)
Yep 6 goals, but who's counting.
DAne
Where's his dad in these photos. jk
Dane
Kay Carli, I totally want twinkle toes! From what's left of my toenails anyways.
Also, can we get together a day next week since it is October break for us, assuming Cotter has it next week too?
Maybe we can go to the zoo or something? Let me know cuz we need to get the kiddos together!
Post a Comment