Casey wanted to go visit her friends in Boston so Kenz and I had to go with her because Boston is the greatest! Casey has the funnest/nicest friends in Boston. Meg is the greatest & her and her roomates were so wonderful to let us crash with all our crap in their family room for the weekend. I love our country's history and Boston is a perfect place to get a little taste of that. I love the trees and the scenery. Boston is so beautiful!

One of my favorite movies is,"Little Women". We got to go visit the Orchard House and Josephine March's school house where Joe March was inspired to write her book, "Little Women". Casey was always Joe, Kenzie was poor Beth, Courtney was of course Amy and I was always bummed because that made me boring Meg who married the dull Mr. Brooks. The house was so cute!
We had some extra time before we left so we decided to go up to Maine because we had never been there before. Maine is so cute, we loved all the lighthouses and the homes. We only had like an hour to play there so we will go back and visit again someday and eat seafood.

The funnest sister trip ever! Except we missed Courtney and Kember): Next time girlies!

The funnest sister trip ever! Except we missed Courtney and Kember): Next time girlies!


6 comments:
Looks like a blast! You girls are cute.
Looks so fun! I love the colors of the leaves! Yes, Carly you would have been good on fear factor.
How fun for you guys!
Yay! It was SUCH a FUN trip. We could go no where cool and just laugh and have fun together but to do that in NEW ENGLAND was delightful. I have the best sissies.
cute cute sisters!!
What beautiful pictures! You Cotter girls have always been so close. Looks like you gals had a fun trip!
Post a Comment