Holly Emily Sandy Cindy Darby Janis Brittany Carli
These are my Friends from High school and the best friends in the world! We have been getting together once a month for dinner and it has been so much fun! I am so lucky to have such fun friends to hang with. Holly and Janis weren't in the picture, and we have all gone our separate ways, but when we get together it is like things have never changed. We got together again last night and it was once again a blast-thanks girls!
3 comments:
Sometimes there is nothing better than a girls night!
that's so fun!! one of my friends is in from Idaho so we are all getting together for dinner tomorrow night! i'm so excited! girl friends are sooo much fun!
Oh I wish I could have been there! This is this downfall of being out of town again! I'll try to get there next time.
Post a Comment