February 27, 2010

RBBR 2010

It's that time of year, to pull out your most disturbing clothing and eat, drink and run until you hopefully barf. Why you ask do these idiots put themselves through this tradition? I still don't know! However I not only support this kind of behavior I found myself actually joining in this year to be the first ever female participant. I became one of them...and I felt the RBBR pride running through my veins!

Here is the run down of events:
When Dane, Jake and I got there I was a little disappointed
in the choice of clothing. I saw sweat pants and face paint...
(Who cares!!!)
Then it happened!!!
SPANDEX EVERYWHERE!!!
I saw it-I saw TOO much!
Then the guns fired and we were off!

The Winners:

this was horrifying they are both so sick and twisted they dressed alike!


Overall I felt sick!
I ate 2 burgers
drank 2 root beers
and ran 2 laps.
but I met my 2 goals
1. coming in first place after the first round
2. completing 2 full laps

Dane was the man!
he had the lead the entire competition
he ate 6 burgers
drank 6 root beers
and ran 5 complete laps
barfing once.
But he was a little too cocky and had the championship
ripped right out of his hands, loosing by 1/4 lap to Dallin.

We had a ton of new contestants this year who competed well...
I'm sure Jake is no longer allowed to live with us after
his Mom sees the influence we've had over him.


Jake ate 3 burgers
drank 3 root beers
ran 3 laps
barfing once.
Well done rookie!

And thats RBBR 2010

8 comments:

Tannis said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Hahahahah

Shane and Brandi said...

You guys are crazy! I love it!

Junior and Marissa said...

Oh geez, I feel both entertained and sickened all at the same time. Love it though!!!

Stacy said...

I can't get over the picture of your dad. Hilarious.

Cotter said...

i still cant get over this! how fun and yet so disturbing!

Carlie said...

you guys are awesome.

Brookie said...

hahaha:) your family is so funny carli! you are awesome!!

Sassy said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY STINKIN' STARS AND GARTERS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS....You are all nuts and I want to be part of your fam!!!!!! YOUR DAD IS A HOOT AND A HALF!!!!