May 13, 2010

Cotter's School Play

Cotter has been working on his reading all year & has gotten stinkin good at it! He has done so well he performed his skills in front of his entire class and their parents. He acted out & read the part of Sloppy Dog aka: the pie thief. It was the cutest thing ever! He also learned the "United States" song and can sing every state to you. We had so much fun going to see him- this is me video taping and snapping still shots at the same time...I too am skilled!

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

All 50 states! Good job Cotter!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i love Cot!

Case said...

WOW! I had no idea you've been posting this much...maybe because I've detached myself so much from the blogworld but thank you for all these wonderful posts! I love your fam. These kids are pure happiness to me :)

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Cotter!!! You are such a dang little cutie...LOVE YOU!