April 23, 2008

Cotter's 4th Birthday


I love this kid! He has always been the sweetest and loving little guy and now he is 4! He is getting so big-he is becoming one of my favorite people to talk to and one of my best friends. I love how fun he makes everything and how excited he gets about everything. He helped plan his whole party and he helped make it so much fun for everybody!

Cotter loves pizza so we got him his very own Large cheese pizza, and he of course ate the whole thing. It is a pretty amazing thing to watch a kid his size eat pizza like that.

Cotter is obsessed with Dinosaurs right now and he really wanted a Dino cake but we couldn't find any, so we got him the next best thing. Just like his daddy he love sports, so he picked out this chocolate baseball cake. It was soooo yummy!

Cotter and I stuffed this Spiderman pinata, with candy he picked out. Dane and I surprised him with his very first bike!

Cotter has the funnest family everyone gave him such fun presents. He got a couple Dinosaur gifts and every picture I took of him opening up gifts came out like this.

Cotter's buddy Ethan that is two days younger than him.

Quinci Jae Cotter's favorite sister in the whole world! She is so fun!

Cousins: Jordan, Gunner,Gage and Jaycie help everyone sing Happy Birthday to Cotter

Grandma JUJU always brings crazy awesome fun!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday so much fun!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah every gathering with the Cotter's is a fun one! IT was good to see you guys, we just don't see you guys enough!

Im totally getting one of those bikes for Caden's upcoming birthday! It was awesome! When David got home that night, Caden was telling him all about Cotter's new bike. He had described it better than the person who made the thing could have...he remembered it in such vivid detail. So Im thinking, that solves my problem of what to get him. Thanks guys!

darbs said...

he's so flipping cute carli! i wish i had a 4 year old!

Kelly M said...

I love Cotter's face in the picture of him with his own pizza- classic! What a boy! Happy Birthday Cotter!

BrittanyLane said...

I love birthdays. It sounds like you had a really fun party.

Anonymous said...

how CUTE! sounds like the party was a ton of fun! i can't believe he's 4! and i can't believe he ate that entire pizza by HIMSELF! happy birthday cotter!

Tannis said...

So cute!! What a fun little party. Cot is such a cutie!!
He seriously ate that whole pizza?!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Now that he's driving, I'll have to go a little slower when I am coming down the street!

Cami said...

What a cutie. Your mom has not changed a bit. I just love her!!!

Cotter said...

i have been trying to get a hold of you! my hair is in need of some Carli TLC!