April 22, 2008

Let's Go Suns!!!

Better Luck Tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I will listen for the cheering on of the Suns from the Patterson's house. :) We will be watching it too! GO SUNS! How's that for some sprit?? ;)

Yeah we had a lot of fun last night! The cotters are fun people! Funny that you mention it cause today Caden was asking me what Cotters grandma's name was...he said "I want her to be my grandma"....he is quite the character.

You guys have some cute kids...Quinci is absolutely adorable! She should be on baby gap magazines. And your boys...SO cute! You guys should have a lot of kids...cause you guys have such cute ones.

Cotter really has grown since I have seen him last...such a fun little boy!

Now that I think I have posted a book on here...I think I will conclude it. :) Have FUN watching that Suns game! I will cheer them on, just for YOU Dane!