We had fun with family, bbq, and water for Memorial Day.
Bring it on AZ summer. We have our sunscreen, flip flops, bathing suit, boat and more sunscreen ready! Did I say we have sunscreen?
May 29, 2008
Fun in the Sun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Those are cute guys...loving the shot of Quinci's buns...so pinchable.
fun times. We're ready for the HOTT AZ Summer too. Thanks for the concern with Conner. So far he seems to be doing good. I've got to take him BACK to the dr. tomorrow(ear infection) I was just there on Tuesday and Monday at Urgent Care. NOT fun. Your kids are so cute. We should all hook up and double or something sometime. I think that'd be fun. Whataya say?
Cute pics. I saw Casey at srapbook ect. She is still cute as ever! Tell her hi for me.
That looks like tons of fun. Did you guys have the slide at your house? Looks like you guys know how to live up the summer!
Woo Hoo! Summertime.. and we have a POOL Pass! And Sunscreen too..
Looks like fun... Cute, cute pictures!
Yea you guys got one!! Isn't it soo much fun! Glad we could get you guys converted to the fun slide world.
that sounded dumb, but whatever, you know what I meant.
wow, scary cows and sharks? Thats some imaginitive scary dream. Poor kid. $20 for the highchair if you want it. If not, no problem.
How fun...such cute bathing beauties oh and a way cute handsome hunk...water and sun, the best...
When did you get braces? I have them on right now too! But, YOU look gorgeous with them on-I love the top pic. I look like crap-notice no pics of braces on our blog-I don't even know how to smile with these things.
And p.s your little family is so cute:)
definatley. Cotter and Coltin would make great buds. And Quinci and Conner would be so cute together too. we should get the kids together sometime and let them all play together. maybe even next time you guys or us go to the train park or splash park or something.
p.s. please show me pictures of myself and get consent before posting. thanks, haha.
hey! i thought i would drop a line and tell ya about our blog we made. you should check it out!
Looks like fun!
Hey Carli and Dane! It looks like you guys are having fun in the good ol desert heat of the Orange Sun. ha ha ha, oh yeah, make sure you have sunscreen. Well, just wanted to say hi and hope to see you guys sometime.
Post a Comment