June 16, 2008

Too Busy!!!


Sorry blog world we've been too busy having fun outside and haven't had time for blogging.

Dane and Jacob B4 they hiked Camelback

The view from the top

9 comments:

Tawni said...

That pic of you and the kids is cute! Glad you guys had fun hiking!
Yes, I love hiking, so I would love to come when you guys go again!!

The boys missed Cotter at swim lessons today.
Gunner kept saying, Cotter's coming maybe.
Even after I told them he wasn't going to be there, he just kept hoping he would show up anyway.

Anonymous said...

So cute...and Im thinking your picture of the top...is looking a little higher up than ours...fUnNy!

Tanya Leigh said...

Wow! Kudos for making it to the top of Camelback! I haven't tried that one out for many, many moons. Perhaps I'll give it another go soon. [I do believe 10 years ago I had to wimp out 1/2 way up! :P) haha.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Is that before it was 110 degrees?

Sassy said...

Oh my stars!!!! I climbed that and it is HARD!!!! Way to go! I would choose the pool over the mountain anyday...

Sassy said...

Carli...this is a crazy request...but would you mind going on ali's blog and letting her know I would love an invite....pleeeeeeease! Please give her my email if she would like one in to my bloggity blog blog...
pkfamdmly@aol.com
Thank you neighbor...love ya

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

we too have been swimming a lot. the view from top of camelback is gorgeous

Lizzy and Porter said...

Hi! Been a long, long time. You and your fam look beautiful! Glad to see you're all doing so good! Can't believe you went hiking in June in AZ!! The only thing I do outside these days is swim. :)

brett and carly said...

HELLO! So, I've just been browsing blogs all day (rather than actually working as I should be) and I found you! I just KNEW you, being the cute sassy thing you are, would have a blog! I love it! :)