
So, Goodwill just opened up by my house, so on Saturday I went to find my treasure. I was looking for a chair to reapholster, but instead I left with a silver butter dish, books ...and my find! The store was Huge and packed with people so I skimmed the isles not really searching for anything in particular. Then I turned down isle 7and found bliss. My new goal jeans. I love this brand of jeans and they seemed to be smiling at me with their price tag that read $7.99 + 50% off. That's right my new jeans cost me a woppin $4.00! All I could think about was hurry grab them and run for the check out counter before anyone else trys to take them! Bargain shoppers are crazy. I'm one of them, I should know. Every other Saturday Goodwill has their 50% off sale...so go! You may find one man's junk is another man's treasure.
August 22, 2008
Thrifty Finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Few things are more satisfying than an unbelievable deal... You totally scored!
I know I ♥ that store!!! I found those two beautiful antique chairs and that cool antique table...I am a seriously sick treasure hunter in those fun places and especially when you get them half price...I walked out of there the other day spending $30 and three great OLD pieces!!!!
uh, WOW! great deal on those jeans!!!
i Absolutly LOVE thrift store shopping. (it's all i could afford a little bit ago) But I LOVE IT!! I got some $90 jeans for $6. love it. Way to go!!! they are so cute.
Jealous! LOVE THOSE JEANS! I never get that lucky when I look for jeans. GO CARLI! Im gonna have to check that place out!
Lucky yes, could i be so "lucky' to be a size dinky to find anything like that to fit. You go girl. Gotta love it.
Post a Comment