Before:
After:
I knew the day would come when she would cut her hair, I just wasn't prepared for the MULLET! I was devastated when I went to their room last night to find a pile of her precious hair and the evil scissors she used for the massacre. She sees me cut hair all the time and shows so much interest, I probably have the only 3 year old who knows how to mix color and foil someones hair. She cut herself bangs, short hair and layers. She thought she knew exactly what she was doing, and she acted like she was little miss thing. It didn't bother her at all when I told her hair was ugly-she felt so beautiful! I loved her long hair so much, but part of me is glad she cut it because I never would have otherwise. Just don't tell Q that!
January 9, 2009
It was only a matter of time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
it looks cute! that is sad though!
Her hair looks Darling; but I'm gonna miss her long sassy QJ hair. I will grow back!
oh, my sassafrass girl, I also knew this day wasn't far off. haha. All little girls go through it, it's like a coming of age. And this girl in particular is really girly and loves everything her mom does...so this might not be the only time Car. haha... I will miss her hair too, you without fail everyday have it perfect! But even though you can't do the intricate braids and long curls, she is still so cute!
The final result is darling! Mason cut Ellie's hair when she was about this age in mullet fashion. But he cut the sides completely off, above her ears. There was just no way to make that cute. She has several months of really interesting photos.
Hi... You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Tisha Mortensens and have been "blog stalking" you since I heard your hubby was on BL... (I'm a big fan!) Anyways, I just wanted to say that your little girls hair is so adorable now! I love the look. My little girl used to have short hair like that and I miss it. Just wanted to say she is adorable!
Hey Carli - I think it's cute! There is a 1st grade teacher at our school named Mrs. Webster. Ryan told the 1st grade teachers that his cousin Dane was on "The Biggest Loser" and Mrs. Webster said Dane is her nephew. How are you guys related?
Thank goodness you cut hair...it looks great!
OH MY GOSH! I loved her hair! Me and my mom were just talking about how long it was yesterday.
It is way cute short though!
And I can't believe she did bangs and layers. She watches the pro I guess!
Can I just tell you how ADORABLE she looked on Sunday....HOLY SCHMOLY! To die for cute!
I noticed her new haircut right away on Sunday. It's way cute - even if it wasn't planned! I miss seeing Quinci in nursery every week.
Post a Comment