January 11, 2009

Jazz & Me

Dane and I went and saw Marley & Me last night. It was a good movie and we left with a new appreciation for our dog. I didn't quite get the purpose of the movie cause their really wasn't a story line until you got to the end of the movie. Then the water works began...for Dane. I looked over at him and his eyes were glistening. The relationship between a man and his dog is a powerful thing. I may have shed a few tears myself, but I haven't seen Dane ever cry while watching a movie until now. It must be an "Old Yeller", "Man's best friend" kind of thing. I thought it was sweet! I don't think he would have cried though if one of their kids had died, the dog is what really chokes him up!

Imagine I'm dancing with Jazz. She is trained to not jump up on you so I couldn't get her to dance with me.

Dane Pondering life.
If you haven't seen the movie you won't really understand these pictures. I recommend that you go see the movie it was cute. A great date movie!

8 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

i love all your updates. i can't believe Quincie's hair. it's sooo cute short though!

Tawni said...

We just saw that movie last week!
It was good and kind of random until the end. I am not really an animal person, but I was crying at the end. I think Brian was laughing at me.

Carlie said...

thats so funny. (dane pondering life) I saw that movie last week. I am a bawl baby, so I was bawling the whole end of the movie. wow. jazz is HUGE!!!You guys have a LOVELY beautiful home.

Brandi said...

We saw that movie a couple weeks ago & I thought it was soo cute! Love that you guys are reenacting it! lol :0)

Case said...

haha....Dane is so sweet.I ahven't seen it yet but this means that when I do I will be creating a river down the isle of the theater.
Jaz is also a sweet girl

Anonymous said...

yes..a must see! I too am not a girl who cries in movies...it takes a select few. I was balling, but I AM an animal lover! I also have a stubborn lab, so that movie hit a little close to home. Im laughing at the pic of Dane in the car...that is hilarious!!

Sassy said...

I want to go see that movie so bad....Your dog is a beast...oh what am I saying we have Hakko...Dane can I just say you're the man....900 pounds...what the crap???? Carli....he could toss you down the street like nothin'...you are so itty bitty...I loved biggest loser last Tues....you're seriously the bomb! Poor Grandpa...that made me sad....stupid black chick!

Kelsie said...

i love Quincis hair! so cute... kinda sad that her long hair is gone. i tagged you!