January 4, 2009

Season Premier


THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!! Tuesday, January 6th Biggest Loser 7 starts! We have been waiting for this moment for months and hope to share every step of the way with you all! Every week Tuesday night @ 7:00 there will be a new episode, and wednesday mornings we will post our comments about the show.

22 comments:

Brandi said...

YEAH!!! I can't tell you how EXCITED I am!! I know I can't show it because I am sooo far away, but I am DEFINITELY following & going to watch the show religiously! GO DANE & BLAINE!! :0)

Cindy Spratling said...

So cool! I can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Sassy said...

We are waiting with baited breath...we are sooooooooo proud of you both! I posted it on my blog as well...you be da bomb baby! Give me a D...give me an A...give me a N...give me an E...What does it spell? DANE...DANE...HE'S OUR MAN...IF DANE CAN'T NOBODY CAN!!!!! Can't wait for Tuesday!

Kelly M said...

I'm so excited! I love Biggest Loser and I really love commenting on reality shows after the fact. I just may become more of a regular commenter (is that a word?) on your blog now. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic...how it blends in with the blog. So cool. I can't wait you guys...Im SO excited I can hardly stand it. :) I think I have watched your interview on line...well maybe I won't say how many times. :) SO excited!!! Can't wait to see your comments about each episode. GO DANE!!!

Carlie said...

wow. I am super excited. My whole family(they know dane) are so excited to watch it.
How are your kids holding up without big daddy around? Carli- I know we never hung out in h.s. or even since, but if you NEED anything, someone to watch the kids or something to do, then let me know. I'm here to help.
Can't wait. I have a premire party every year. Well not really party, but, gathering. Now it's even more exciting cuz of dane. We are so proud of him and his desire to do this. you all will be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, my name is Amy (Sanders) and i am Danes first cousin.. i havent seen him in years but he looks just like his dad Greg... I heard Dane was going on the Biggest loser.. GOOD FOR HIM.. i have put it all over my facebook and all over the net for everyone to watch.. i am proud of him.. visit my blog or email me anytime at amyswearingen@cableone.net.. your kids are beautiful!!!

Heather said...

We are excited to watch tonight!

Robert McLaws said...

Hey guys! Congrats, that's awesome. But I thought it was Biggest Loser: Couples. So who is his couple gonna be?

stephanie said...

YYYIIIPPPEEEEE, we are so EXCITED for tonight!! cant wait to see the MOVIE STAR!!

stephanie said...

hope you guys dont mind but i did a post on my blog about the show tonight :)

Anonymous said...

yay!!! my tivo is set... can't wait!

Amy said...

Carli, this is Amy Owens from MHS. I saw on Robert McLaws' facebook about Dane being on the show. That is so cool!! You're so strong to go that long without your husband for the greater good. I'm so impressed. We'll be watching and rooting for him and Blaine all season long :)

The McLaws Clan said...

Wow! I finally got into your blog thru Benson's blog. Hey, can you send me an invite to your blog? brian.mclaws@vacationclub.com. Hey, watched it last night and let me tell you, way to beat the yellow team in a final sprint Dane. I guess that football background kicked in. Miss you guys and want to come visit sometimes. Your family is very beautiful and happy. Well, hope to hear from you guys.

Carlie said...

wow. WAY TO GO DANE!!!! THAT WAS SO AWESOME. i REALLY LOVED HOW YOU SAID (RIGHT BEFORE YOU CROSSED THE FINISH LINE) HOW YOU COULD SEE YOUR SON WATCHING THIS AND CHEERING YOU ON AND YOU DIDNT WANT TO DISAPOINT HIM. THAT WAS SOOOO AMAZING. GOOD JOB ON THE WEIGHT YOU LOST THE FIRST WEEK.KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. TELL BLAINE WAY TO GO TOO!!! YOU BOTH DID SO AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

So I watched...and was disappointed that there was little Dane...So Im hoping that maybe next week there will be more you. And way to go on beating that girl in the challenge. We were seriously yelling...GO DANE...and that you won it for Cotter...so cute! Still a little crazy to see you on tv. :) But so awesome! Keep it up!!!

Chrissie said...

Wow - how fun to watch your nephew on T.V. - we had so much fun watching as a family! Way to go Dane - we are proud of you!

Lisa said...

So excited for your family!!! I have told all my neighbors and friends here in Utah. We all are rooting for Dane!!! Lisa McFarland Bitter

stephanie said...

we LOVED the show last night..i just have to tell you my WHOLE family was yelling and jumping up and down when you crossed the finish line and beat the yellow team (even my baby was jumping up and down saying go dane) it was great...good job!!

Stacy said...

I am so proud of them for winning immunity. Way to run Dane! And Ps... I really liked the stretching and counting. You guys are awesome. Way to take on Jillian. Oh and I love my hair cut Car.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Dane, Sad that I missed seeing you puke on TV, but also glad that I can't make fun of you for losing to GIRLS!! Awesome job, Neighbor!!

Also - please invite me in when you go private again - mom2bjm at Yahoo

Case said...

Dane you guys did amazingly! I am just wondering why you didn't say, " I just could see my favorite sister in law cheering for me and I had to win it" lol....haha. No, I am just happy for how well you are doing. 20 pounds in one week is awesome!!! I get so giddy watching the two of you, it's still so funny to see you on tv....especially when I think of how many other people in America are watching it.