I've never seen a kid so proud to show off his teeth! I just lift up his lip like this and everyone starts laughing. He thinks that it is the greatest thing in the world!
I love the kid's teeth...but his reaction to the attention he gets over them makes the whole thing...the big smile and giggle is so cute!
Landen is right behind him. He is just getting his fourth tooth on top. So weird how he is following right behind cruz!
I love that! It is so cute when he does that too!
i love this picture... a lot! ha ha! so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the kid's teeth...but his reaction to the attention he gets over them makes the whole thing...the big smile and giggle is so cute!
Landen is right behind him. He is just getting his fourth tooth on top. So weird how he is following right behind cruz!
I love that! It is so cute when he does that too!
i love this picture... a lot! ha ha! so cute!
Post a Comment