February 19, 2009

Cruz's Birthday Bash

A year has FFFLLLOOOOWWWWNNN BY!!! Cruz is One! He is the sweetest chunky boy in the world and I love him so much! Dane and I could not be more proud of our Cruzer. Happy day buddy! Here is how it went down:



Like Father Like Son:



My Buddy is One! Happy Birthday Cruzer we love you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sad that we missed it! Love all the shots...quinci in that gift bag is too cute! Looking GOOD Dane...LoOking gOoD! :)

Sandy said...

Cute, Cute! Turning 1 is such a fun birthday to celebrate!

Trevor said...

HE's 1!!!!!! It really is NUTS how fast it goes by! He is such a cutie though!! :0)

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I wish my brother's had it in them for us to do the same. That looks like so much fun.

Case said...

I love that sweet boy!! Oh, I just got back into Boston a couple of hours ago adn I already miss him, give him a kiss on his chubby cheek for me will ya?

Anonymous said...

ahhh Happy Birthday to Cruz... looks like such a fun day! He is soooo CUTE!! Looking great Daddy Dane...

Sassy said...

Quincey is the BEST gift anybody could get for sure....HAPPY BIRTHDAY little CRUZ...I can't believe he is one already!