
We knew this day would come. It is hard to be dominators like Dane and Blaine are and not have a target on your back. Dane and Blaine absolutely crushed the competition the first five weeks losing a total of 140lbs combined. It was an amazing ride, but unfortunately all rides have to come to an end. Blaine was the best teamate a person could have. These two guys are hilarious together and I know this experience has made them both better people. I have never felt so emotional watching an episode of Biggest Loser. I wanted cry out loud for Mandi, Aubrey and Blaine. I wanted to run into my TV and hug Dane. After they told Blaine he was not the Biggest Loser Alisson looked at Dane and said, "Dane do you have anything you want Blaine to tell your family?" Dane said,"tell my wife..." then couldn't say another word. I know exactly how he felt. I love that Dude! This experience has shown me just how much. I am a better person for this experience as well. I could cry right now thinking about all the times I missed Dane too much, but it has been well worth the sacrifice. I see first hand just how hard these two work, and I hope the best for them-their is no one more deserving, and they are so worthy! Up next the Iron man.
February 12, 2009
Episode 6:The domination of the Black Team is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I was so sad to see either of them go. I am so excited about the progress they both have made. The black team will always be my favorite! Dane keep up the good work!
I was so sad to see that they had to be out in the position to be voted off. It's one thing when you're voting off a team, but when you have to eliminate only one team member, that SUCKS!!! Blaine looks amazing though, and I know he will be able to compete in the iron man before the finale.
Dane- keep up the great work! You're doing amazing!! We're rootin for you 100%.
This was heart-breaking to watch. However, I think it's amazing to see the life transformation of Blaine! He kept up the good work at home and looks FANTASTIC. This season has been amazing so far. Can't wait to see more. GO DANE!
This has really been a good season of Biggest Loser. I'm so glad that Bob's team didn't listen to him when he told them to vote Dane off---this year a lot of people really seem to be doing the "right thing" rather than trying to manipulate the game for the sake of the money. Is it bad that I hope the yellow team and pink team don't lose any weight next week so that Dane doesn't have to leave?
ps. The bonus scene of Jillian kicking Blaine out of the port-a-john on the biggest loser website is HILARIOUS
I cried soo much! Then I rewound it, watched it again and cried that time too!
That picture of Blaine makes me want to cry again.
They were awesome on there and now they can do it at home together, right.
I still don't know how you did that! But to see Dane now, and how active and happy he is, that has to be so worth it!
Me and Chase love watching the show! Although Chase can't handle all the talking and crying of the girls but we love rooting for Dane and Blaine!! They look amazing!! Its so fun to be able to tell people its my best friends bro in law and cousin...
oh my gosh carli, i didn't know that your husband was on biggest loser, i thought you changed your blog to private along time ago, cuz one day I couldn't get onto it. so i just decided to try again and saw all of these posts! that is so awesome and i will for sure be watching from now on!!!
I loved this episode! I was so sad to see Blaine go & found myself getting a little emotional too! I'm so happy for both of them & all they have done! They are awesome!! :0)
hey, did you guys see this online LDS magazine article about the LDS contestants on Biggest Loser?
http://www.ldsmag.com/arts/090211loser.html
Hey Dane..I just wanted to say I LOVED this week! Yes, I know this post is about the old episode. But I was so happy for you that you WON that challenge. That was awesome!! LOVED it!! ANd that MY BRO. IS the BIG threat in the house. YOU are awesome!! :)
I cried so hard then and I am crying reading this....I am so proud of all of you...
Post a Comment