
FINALLY!!!What a great episode. I loved it all! I saw workouts, I saw Dane (they even let him talk), I saw Joelle get what was coming to her, and I saw lives changing. This was great! I'm glad that all the contestants are back and Dane and Blaine can win prizes again. I hope you are all enjoying this season as much as we are. We appreciate everyone's support! For a funny deleted scene go to:
February 4, 2009
Episode 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Way to go Carli!!!! You guys look so good. What are you talkin about... suck it in... you're in fantastic shape and I'm sure the cameras loved your spandex. Last night really was a great episode. Peace out Joelle!
I was so excited that they let Dane talk this week!
Go Cheerios! lol
it was so exciting to see dane and to see him talk. i was just wondering if Joelle was really not working out like they shoed or if they only aired her when she wasnt working out. Im glad she is gone, but i feel bad for carla. she didnt deserve to go. Im sure dane and blaine were goin to vote for joelle, right? , hey, you guys want to come to a healthy dinner party i am having? if not, no big deal, just need to know asap. thanks
keep up the great work Dane. we're rootin for you 100%
ps i couldnt find the link for the deleted scene.
So, did Dane get paid for that Cheerios blurb? At least some free boxes. . . hey, kids love them! That was great. I think it's funny how they throw little commercials in the episodes. It's hard to believe that Jillian just really needed to talk to them about that right then and the cameras happened to be there. . .
I was DYING when Joelle and Carla got back together at the end and Joelle was acting like nothing ever happened, like she didn't know what Carla was referring to. Is she really that out of touch with reality? I feel bad for Carla, but man, I was sick of Joelle. I was wondering the same thing- was she really as lazy as the editing made her look? Dane?
I know last night the show was so fun! I was having the elders over for dinner at 6 but they called and asked if they could come later because of an appointment that they had...I was tempted to say no, but they are the Lord's servents afterall...but I told them once the show started I was going in the other room and Meg and my guy friends would entertain them until commercial breaks...lol...I know so rude but thats my family ion there! haha...well in the end ryan and justin were not willing to miss the biggest loser so the elders had to wait for a commercial to have their dessert and the next commercial to give the spiritual thought....I know it's pretty bad, but they had people to talk to and seconds of the food I labored over for them and I had my biggest loser so we were all good.
p.s. you guys look good!
Love the header...YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT! And Casey you are too funny but I would have done the very same thing....I am soooooooo SINKIN' GLAD JOELLE IS GONE...SO LONG...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE BUTT...GOOD BYE! I do feel bad for Carla...
Dane way to go preaching and teaching the good things about Cheerio's and yes you deserve a cut on that one....
BOY OH BOY...Do I ♥ this show...you are looking so dang good Dane...keep up the great work!
I was sooo excited to see Dane actually working out!! We all know how hard he works, because of the numbers he pulls but it was fun to see him doing his insane pushups!! It's hilarious to me that his big debut was his love of cheerios!! LOL- I was busting up! :0) Thanks BL! This episode was much better!! :0)
Yeah I loved that we actually got to hear Dane talk. How nice of them...LOL Dane you are looking skinnier and skinnier every time I see you. Keep it up...
We are huge fans of cheerio's over here. I don't think I could buy them again with out thinking of you...can't wait to see tues.
LOVED the cheerios commercial!!
Okay, we've been watching the show {& stalking your blog} & I just have to say how very touching tonight's show was. We just finished watching it & here I sit in tears! Dane & Blaine are so stinkin' awesome & my heart broke with them as they were separated!
And congrats on completing the "suckathon." You guys are an inspiration!
Lots o' love,
Rob & Melissa Miles
So still highly emotional from the pregnancy and really cried my heart out to see black team seperating!
You know they must be the most loved team EVER because truly everyone was crying. You guys are really impressive and an example to many!
Post a Comment