The house is quiet...The kids are sleeping...The dog is fed...Dane is playing basketball...I hurry and load the dishwasher, because I know that I get to blog tonight!!!Yeah baby!!! I feel like Meg Ryan in "You got Mail", "All I hear is the beating of my heart, and those three little words...You got mail". It has been a long time, six months to be exact since I last posted on our family. As many of you know we have been busy. Here is the latest: Family pictures! Never an easy task with kids, but ice and bribes can go a long way!
Thanks Mom and Case-You guys are awesome!!!
June 17, 2009
New Family Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Carlie, your family is darling!!
- Wendi(Hall)Roberts
These turned out fun. I love how you cloaaged them. SUCH A LOVELY FAMILY you have/I have in you.
whoa...I meant collaged
They turned out so good! I love them.
The pictures are awesome! Where did you go take them!
You guys are so cute!
These pics turned out so cute you guys!!! i LOVE the couch that matches you guys perfectly!! :) How fun to get "new" family pics.. We need to get on the ball!!
oh i am loving this! OMG! i can't get over it. Cutest thing ever:YOUR FAMILY!!! not gonna lie i had to save a couple to my computer and one just might have to boot brit & jess off of my screensaver!
so glad you are blogging again!
i love you all so much!
ahhhhhhh i freaking love your family!!! you have the CUTEST kids EVER! sooooo cute. i LOVE them!!!
:)
they turned out so cute. I love them. You have such a cute family. I just updated my blog too. It has been a while too for me.
Post a Comment