July 31, 2009

Good morning Sweetheart

Quinci woke up this morning singing, "happy birthday" to my sister Courtney in her bed. It isn't Courtney's birthday, it isn't even close. QJ didn't care. Then I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said, "Mom, I want a funny breakfast". So I made her oatmeal with a smiley face. Talk about waking up on the right side of the bed :)




5 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

What a fun mom you are. I love it when they wake up in a great mood like that!

Tawni said...

I wish I was as fun as you are! I am sure the kids love little things like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! My kids love stuff like that too.

Shane and Brandi said...

You are such a fun mom!

Carlie said...

thats so cute. And that oatmeal actually looks really good, I think I am going to make me some with raisins now. thanks : )