July 22, 2009

Table and a Movie

Tawni and Brian went on an Alaskan Cruise so we got to hang out with their kids for a night! This is all of them watching Bolt under our kitchen table. Movies are always funner in forts with glow sticks. right? Notice how they are all chewing on their glow sticks? Quinci came to me later with a splotchy face. I hope they aren't toxic.

A little while later... Cruz is still chewing on his glow stick and Gunner has passed out. haha not really. We had fun! Tawni and Brian need to go out of town more often. :)

6 comments:

Tawni said...

I heard about you guys doing that & I hoped you took pictures. Too much fun. I am impressed that my mom fixed Saige's hair that cute. Or was it Carli...
We need to swim with you guys a lot when we get back from St. Johns, and help you with blogging again. I feel bad that I got free hair, and only helped you once.

Tawni said...

Also, I am soo excited, I have made the collages work in Blurb (blogbooks). They weren't working before, but now they will, sooo excited!

Tawni said...

me AGAIN. My mom tied a glue stick to the boys bed once and Brooke was babysitting & said Hunter's eye was really swollen..
She went & found the glue stick hanging from the bunk bed, driping the stuff in his eye while he was sleeping. So since then they kind of freak me out a little. Hope Quinci was fine after that.

Thanks again for helping my mom with them while I was gone! They keep talking about how much fun they had with your kids!

Anonymous said...

Fun, my boys love building and staying in forts, especially if they are under tables!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shane and Brandi said...

Forts are 10 times more fun for anything!