August 25, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?


TO GET AWAY FROM ME!


Today I wanted chicken...So I cooked some,


Just really really well done.


I hate that this is a very typical thing for me
to do. Not burning food in general, but
getting side-tracked and forgetting to do
something important, like not
BURNING THE HOUSE
down to the ground. I feel as though
my brain could be on OVERLOAD at times:
Drop Cotter off @ school,Quinci to dance but first wash the mascara off her arms, change the laundry, give a hair cut X3, change another poopy diaper!?!, pick up the kids, My niece flushed a Lego down the toilet, Cotter & Quinci where did you guys hide the tortillas?, what is that smell?...figure that out, food, food, food, we need to go to the store for more food, why can't I hear anything?, oh Cruz is screaming, finish invitations for Quinci's birthday party, church calls, "Mom I want peanut butter and apples", etc.


& Oh yeah...FLIP THE CHICKEN!!!


So when Dane Came home tonight, I felt bad that I had burnt the chicken...and all of it. I was hoping that we could have a good laugh about it. We did. I'm glad I'm so funny!

4 comments:

Tawni said...

You are funny! I had a good laugh at that one. Also, I feel your pain, we are way tooo busy!
Kay, I feel really bad but we are all sick over here. For Gunner & I it has been about 4 days now and I am still feeling it, it hit Saige today. I don't want to bring it to your house, but if you still want us to come tomorrow I can. If not, tell me when you are open next week? Tues or Thurs? I'm sorry!
Let me know if you got this, if I don't hear from you by tonight I will be calling you.

Cindy Spratling said...

Oh Carli, I'm glad you're funny too. I had a good laugh about this post. And I love Quinci's dress too. She really is a babe,just like her mama!

Cotter said...

that is so sad but also really funny! i have resorted to frozen dinners at our house and i am not nearly as busy as you. we need to get together soon.

Carlie said...

thats so funny, but its not, cuz it happens to me all the time too. Thanks for your words of advice/encouragement, on keeping my house clean. Im trying to do better. good luck dane with your triathalon in nov.