My family has many wierd traditions, jumping in the unheated pool january 1st, RBBR, decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween etc . I love being a member of my family for this reason...I have to admit. things are NEVER boring...NEVER. You are always guarenteed a good laugh while you are around them and we know how to keep it real:) A recent tradition has my husband, Dad, brother and the newest addition to our family Callen looking like this:
This tradition is known as "Men of Webster". It all started when the diamond backs put out a calender of pictures of the sexy, hot D-back players. It was a little over the top cheesy, yes. The men in our family decided to do a little calender of their own copying their poses exactly and gave them to us women in the family as Christmas gifts. I thought my grandma was going to either pee her pants or have a heart attack when she opened her calender. We appreciated our men much better! Who cares about abs and waxed chests anyways? Bring on the hairy Men of Webster!!! They are calling this years Calender the Mustache addition...although its seriously sick,
I cant wait!
3 comments:
Awesome! LOL It has been forever since I have seen your Dad in his mustache. That is how I remember him from when I was little.
I am seriously hyperventalating with laughter. Men of Webster... oh my gosh! That is truly hilarious! Quinci is so precious in her school pictures. And your family pics are amazing. You are so beautiful. My mom said to me one time, "Carli is one of those people who just keeps getting prettier all the time. Every time I see her, she is just beautiful." I agree! Dane is a lucky man!
I love it....too funny! I was wondering if your dad was going for a new look :) Hope you are feeling good still, that baby is coming soon :)Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment