December 10, 2010

My Clean Boy

Cruz is my clean boy, he always has been. he is the only two year old that you can undress at the end of the day and not find dirt and spots all over his clothes. He loves to take baths and wash his hands...always with soap, he never lets a second go by with a bugger on his face-he cant handle a runny nose, he hates parts of his clothes being dirty he will always ask me to change his shirt if it gets a little wet Etc. He is just clean, not in a prissy way but a hygienic way. So I laughed
when he came home from next door looking like this:
Head to foot dirt! Big patch of dirt on his nose, I couldn't tell if he was tan or if he rolled in the dirt, he had a dirt line where his underwear were, no shirt, no shoes, riding home on his scooter.
I liked that the boy can get a little dirt on his hands and face. He is definitely a boy, and I love that about him. He was so happy, but he only lasted about another hour before he felt disgusting and asked me for a bath :)

1 comment:

Shane and Brandi said...

What a cutie! I am glad you are back to blogging. I love catching up, and this seems to be my only way. I know sometime I should try the phone. LOL