Congratulations! He is precious.
So, so sweet! Love his name. It fits in so well with your other darling babes. Congratulations!
Such a sweet baby! Congrats!
Holy Cow, someone is on a role with blogging! Way to go!
So Cute!
Yay! Congratulations - he share's a birthday with his Grandma Patterson and me :)
Car...I have missed so many updates. Guess I better check this thing more often. Congratulation on little Calvin. Can't wait to meet him.
wow! it has been so long since I checked your blog...i didn't even know you were pregnant!! congrats:) he is sooo cute! i look forward to more pictures!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! He is precious.
So, so sweet! Love his name. It fits in so well with your other darling babes. Congratulations!
Such a sweet baby! Congrats!
Holy Cow, someone is on a role with blogging! Way to go!
So Cute!
Yay! Congratulations - he share's a birthday with his Grandma Patterson and me :)
Car...
I have missed so many updates. Guess I better check this thing more often. Congratulation on little Calvin. Can't wait to meet him.
wow! it has been so long since I checked your blog...i didn't even know you were pregnant!! congrats:) he is sooo cute! i look forward to more pictures!!
Post a Comment