We found Cruz in a chocolate cake coma last night. we were all sitting around talking with family and all of us were saying how we wanted some chocolate cake but we were all to tired and lazy to actually get up and get some...not Cruzer. He went in the kitchen while all of us were being lazy and helped himself to that entire cake! When we found him in his bed passed out later we all laughed-he must have been so happy, the whole cake was all aver face, hands, bed, and hair! I stared to clean him up and he opened his eyes and said ,"MOM, my cake?", I said,"Yah bud, you ate it all." I found handfuls of cake still in his hands. I guess he taught us a lesson, don't be lazy when the cake tastes that good.
February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha! That's hilarious. I've missed your blogging. :)
LOL
Post a Comment