
It's conference time again. Time to have a righteous reason to lay around the house in your pj's and watch tv all day.
Our wish to everyone is to have a great and spiritual conference experience.
April 5, 2008
Conference!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Isn't it great to just sit there and listen? I didn't take a shower until between sessions! Made crepes for breakfast, so we had those to eat during the morning session.
SNOOPING AROUND ON BLOGS TONIGHT AND I SEE WE WERE ON THE SAME WAVE LENGTH TODAY AS FAR AS POSTS. I LOVE CONFERENCE WEEKENDS. MORMON DAYS OFF....IT'S A GOOD THING!
Have an enjoyable day in those jAmMiEs! ;)
thanks. conference time is always a good, uplifting time to get you in the right mind set for the next 6 months or so to go through whatever life may throw your way. And to be reminded how special your family is and to cherish every minute you have!
Conference was great! Loved it.
Post a Comment