April 19, 2008

Talk about a bloodbath!!!

What a game and what a series we are in for. Even though it was a tough loss in game 1 to the Spurs I feel a little comfort knowing that the game was in the hands of the players. The refs let them play, Stern didn't suspend anyone, and nobody got hurt. We can only hope that every game can be like this in the series.

5 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Yep - it was a good game! We don't usually watch - but we did this one! I missed the ending - boo!!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Oh, and Dane, the kids heard you outside rooting for the Suns! LOL!

Unknown said...

Dane, I hope the Suns beat the Spurs. That way the Jazz can destroy the Suns. The Jazz are going all the way baby!

Tawni said...

I know I need to get over it, it was a long time ago. It is nothing against you, it's just a girl thing I think. And I am really happy for you to have something like that that you truly do enjoy that much!
And Carli is way awesome to be able to enjoy it with you!!

I am trying and it will make Brian really happy if I could get over it all and not mind if he watches. I am actually surprised he has let me get away with it for this long. Hey, maybe I will actually watch some games, we will see. I will definately let you know how it goes.
Wish us luck!Ü

Anonymous said...

Hey Im loving the black! Looks awesome!

And yeah, David was bumming all day cause he was so disappointed!

Im laughing at your neighbors hearing you cheering them on..you are too funny! I think I may have heard you too...