August 25, 2008

Gallon Challenge

The Gallon Challenge. Possible or not possilbe?...POSSIBLE! Today Dane Made History, and became the first ever to defeat the Gallon of Milk. Not only did he drink a gallon of milk in less than one hour he did it while eating half a pan of lasagna. I got to admit it...I thought it was kinda hot. I have only heard about this sick tradtion and how it is not humanly possible for the human body to consume a gallon of milk in less than an hour. I've heard stories of guys trying and Blaaaaarfff...yuck! I don't really get it, but Daney I'm so proud of you!





23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, crazy. Well, they say it's not possible to do just the milk alone. If you eat with it, it is possible. It's the enzymes in the milk that your body can't handle (alone).

But, good job Dane. And that must have been an expensive dinner (LOL).

Patterson Family said...

Go ahead and try it.

Kim said...

Wow! That is crazy. Makes me want to barf just thinking about all that milk and lasagna. I would have heartburn like crazy.

spice2116 said...

holy cow!!! AWESOME JOB!! i have never heard of anyone who made it through it

Anonymous said...

i love milk & i've always wanted to try this! i really think i could do it! GO DANE!!!

The Mortensen Family! said...

That is awesome! I have had tons of guy friends try this and they always failed! I am so proud of him, that is totally sick though. I think that only because I am not a milk drinker!!! By the way your kids a so stinkin cute!

Sassy said...

I ♥ MILK!!! But I don't think I could do that....you guys are too funny!!!! Way to go Dane!!!!

Anonymous said...

way to go Dane...you always were the mild drinker...I would challenge myself If I could actually drink the stuff. Only with pb and jelly...(grape) and or with choc. chip cookies...other than that. Im NO milk drinker.

GO DANE!

Sandy said...

In college I watched some guys try to do the gallon challenge and it was pretty gross, and amazing at the same time. But wow, milk AND lasagna. Now that's something I've never heard of. ;)

stephanie said...

oh my heck...that is awesome! you couldnt get me to do that..yuck!!! not a milk fan, unless there is chocolate in it :)

angiedunn said...

chloe might be able to give you a run for your money dane! hahaha. jk. but seriously...you've got skillz. i'm impressed.

brett and carly said...

that is impressive! way to go!

Brookie said...

HAHA! THAT IS CRAZY!!! WAY TO GO!

Tannis said...

Wow. That is seriously like amazing! I am impressed.

Hey I'm making my blog private by the way.. leave me your email address in a comment if you want to keep looking at it.

Brandi said...

Way to go Dane!! I would NEVER be able to do that! I gag on more than 1 swig of milk! I absolutely hate it!! :0)

Cindy Spratling said...

Ouch!

James & Prilly said...

I am so proud of Daney. That is the accomplishment of the year.

Sassy said...

I ♥ your family picture...so cute...milk definately does a body good!!!!

Anonymous said...

HaPpY HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

Hope you had a good one...thought about you today and the day kinda got away from me. Now that it is too late to call. Im sure Carli took care of you! I hope that you got that one thing you want to bad...on your birthday. Good lUcK!

Love, Dendi

Anonymous said...

Oh and I LOVE the family pic...so cute you guys!

Shane and Brandi said...

I love your family picture!

Jillsywillsy said...

Wow Dane, I love you guys, but I am going to puke now.

Marquita said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! Way to go, Dane!!!