love you car! Thanks for being the best older sissy....seriously more than a girl could ever ask for. Happy Birthday! Theres more coconut cake in the outside fridge...come get some today! haha ...yum!
Happy Happy Birthday girl!! You are such an awesome person and I am soo glad you are in our family!! You always know how to have fun and always have a smile on your face! I don't think I have ever seen you in a bad mood, do you have any negative emotions?Ü I love you Carli and am glad we have gotten as close as we have. I am honored to call you my sister! Dane made such a good choice when he chose you!! Way to go Dane!!
Next year we need to go out on a double date and celebrate our birthday's together!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am so sad I missed the little birthday yogurt get together, but i hope you had a great birthday! It's never too late to go to lunch to celebrate you know- maybe we will have to come steal you sometime!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday! What an awesome looking cake. Bet it was delicious...
We tried to bring over a plate of warm dinner rolls, but you were off celebrating! Hope you had a great day!
I didn't know it was your birthday... next year I call Kember gives me one of those nifty birthday calendars for Christmas! Happy Birthday!
love you car! Thanks for being the best older sissy....seriously more than a girl could ever ask for. Happy Birthday! Theres more coconut cake in the outside fridge...come get some today! haha ...yum!
Is that cake covered in coconut...yum...my favorite stuff in the world! I sure love both of you girls...Happy birthday my sweet friend!
Happy Birthday Carli!
Carlie - I hope you had a great birthday! It was great to see you guys at the reunion
HaPpY BeLaTeD bIrThDaY CaRlI!
Hope it was a good one, and man that cake looks yUmMy! :)
Happy Happy Birthday girl!!
You are such an awesome person and I am soo glad you are in our family!!
You always know how to have fun and always have a smile on your face! I don't think I have ever seen you in a bad mood, do you have any negative emotions?Ü
I love you Carli and am glad we have gotten as close as we have.
I am honored to call you my sister!
Dane made such a good choice when he chose you!! Way to go Dane!!
Next year we need to go out on a double date and celebrate our birthday's together!!
Happy Belated Birthday! I am so sad I missed the little birthday yogurt get together, but i hope you had a great birthday! It's never too late to go to lunch to celebrate you know- maybe we will have to come steal you sometime!
Post a Comment