Name that movie....................
HA HA! Dumb and Dumber! Love that movie.
That is one of our fave's as well...♥ ♥ ♥ DUMB AND DUMBER!!!! Thank goodness he is such a little doll...with the pictures you have of him pooping and his snotty nose...we have seen his good side too and love it!!! How funny is that picture?
Dumb & Dumber all the way!
HA HA!
It looks like Benny is in a Bumbo. Is that right? Those are the best! You and your little family are so cute! Way to go on your treasures from Goodwill! I always want to be a bargain shopper, but I just don't think I have the patience!Spencer went fishing in Alaska! He had such a great time! I am yet to blog about it though.
one of THE BEST movies EVER!!! DuMb & DuMbEr!!!! cruz is sucha stinkin cutie
Well, I was excited to name it, until I saw that everyone else did before me. :) He is so dang cute!
I had it...and apparently everyone else did too. :)That kid is too dang cute!Okay I get what is going on..forgot that you have to approve it first. I was wondering why my last comment disappeared. :)
SICK....Kids! Dumb and Dumber...the dumbest movie I swear. Maybe that is why we love it so much.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HA HA! Dumb and Dumber! Love that movie.
That is one of our fave's as well...♥ ♥ ♥ DUMB AND DUMBER!!!! Thank goodness he is such a little doll...with the pictures you have of him pooping and his snotty nose...we have seen his good side too and love it!!! How funny is that picture?
Dumb & Dumber all the way!
HA HA!
It looks like Benny is in a Bumbo. Is that right? Those are the best! You and your little family are so cute!
Way to go on your treasures from Goodwill! I always want to be a bargain shopper, but I just don't think I have the patience!
Spencer went fishing in Alaska! He had such a great time! I am yet to blog about it though.
one of THE BEST movies EVER!!! DuMb & DuMbEr!!!! cruz is sucha stinkin cutie
Well, I was excited to name it, until I saw that everyone else did before me. :) He is so dang cute!
I had it...and apparently everyone else did too. :)
That kid is too dang cute!
Okay I get what is going on..forgot that you have to approve it first. I was wondering why my last comment disappeared. :)
SICK....Kids!
Dumb and Dumber...the dumbest movie I swear. Maybe that is why we love it so much.
Post a Comment