February 7, 2008

The Diesel is Here!!

I was as shocked as anyone to hear the news that a 35-36 year old 325lb Shaq was comming to town to run in the suns system I thought it was April fools day already. After some further thought I'm going to give the organization the benefit of the doubt and see how it all plays out. I look forward to watching the games once again. If it means we'll have a championship I will do anything short of selling my soul to the devil.

GO SUNS!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah definitely shocking news! I know everyone at our house (suns fans...David and Jordan) were pretty excited!

And about the band-aid thing, they are plain old boring band-aids...I could see if they were cute pink ones, but nope just plain...Im thinking maybe it might be an attention thing. mAyBe!?

Alright im hoping to see pics on here soon of baby boy #2 soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for the Shaq Daddy, the Giant Saguaro, Shaqtus. I'm excited to see how it plays out too.

Brandi said...

Hey Carli, I wouldn't call it blog expertise, but go ahead & let me know what you are needing help with &, maybe I can help you out..?? I lOvE the family pic up at the top, that has always been one of my favorites!! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby, hopefully he will be on his way any day now! i'm sad that I won't be there, but hey, that's what blogs are for, right!!?? Good luck with everything!. I'm glad to see some new posts on here.. (Not that I have much room to talk anymore!) :0)

angiedunn said...

Crazy stuff huh?! Go suns...they totally have the championship in the bag...