February 21, 2008

New Cruz Pics





I have been asked by many for me to put up more pics of the new baby without the poop!

21 comments:

Sassy said...

He is so awesome!! You guys did good!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Dane's twin alright! Man I wish I could come see him! Im sure you would rather I stay away though...trust me! He is so cute, and already looks older then the first pics. It's crazy how fast they change...how fun!

Tannis said...

Aww he is so PRECIOUS! Totally looks like you guys.

Sparks Fam said...

I think he looks just like Cotter! How cute! And, I love his mini-mohawk. Gabby still doesn't have that much hair, lucky!

angiedunn said...

oh my miniature of his parents!!! i have never seen a newborn have SO much fam resemblance!!! I LOVE that! so cute...you've done well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up more non-poop pictures. He really is a good look'n kid.

Cindy Spratling said...

Pinch his cheaks for me! He looks just like Cotter.

Ali said...

so cute!!! I can't believe you have 3 kids.

Brandi said...

What a cutie!!! Your kids all look so much alike!! :0)
I used to make my own templates when I had all kinds of time on my hands, but I actually found a website with some already made ones that are all pretty cute.. Go to http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ and she has quite a few cute ones to choose from & has detailed instructions on how to do it.. Let me know if you run into any problems.. :0)

Tawni said...

He is soooooo Dane, it's not even funny! That's awesome. He is a cutie, and I hope he is still good for you! Definately cute w/out all the poop!

Anonymous said...

cute!!! i think he is a mini cotter also!

MichelleY said...

He is so cute - going to have trouble with the ladies later on in life!! I can't believe you have 3 kids already!! I still remember when you were pregnant with Cotter in Beauty School like it was yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Im loving the new look! Such a good picture of the kids...and Quinci's hair....sO cute Carli!

Tawni said...

i LOVE the new picture of the kiddos! It seems like everytime I open your page there is a new picture up there.Ü Cute cute! Hope all is well with you guys and you arent' having too bad of a time w/3kids!

Cotter said...

he is so cute! i love the poop pictures! i laughed so hard i cried

Jen and Bob said...

He looks so much like Cotter. Your kids take such cute pictures. I love Cruz with the green blanket. I want to squeeze him....eeeeeeee....so sweet. Good job mom and dad!

Nikki said...

He is so cute, Congrats to your family. I love the poop pictures! Those were hilarious! Kayola's Nikki

Anonymous said...

Come on...where is the Patterson bunch? ;)

Tannis said...

Thanks for the comment! Oh and I love your new background and picture at the top. I need to see more pictures of Cruz! Or better yet, I need to see him in real life! =]

Emily Moffat said...

Congrats on your new little one! I was thinking about you on Valentine's Day, and he came a day early! What a cool name!

Kelly M said...

What a little stud! Congrats!! I haven't checked your blog in so long because it was the same for so long. . . sorry. But I'm glad I finally did! Way to go Carli- he's absolutely darling!