February 12, 2008

What does she got...STYLE!


So little miss Quinci Jae has been very oppinionated about what I dress her in lately. She always wants to wear her sunday dresses because they make her look like Cinderella and she gets to twirl in them. I on the other hand want her not to destroy her nice clothes so I rarely let her wear them, but lately I haven't cared as much and have let her express her individuality a little more. Well this morning she went to her room and decided to take full advantage of this whole "I can wear what ever I want" thing, and whala! My beautiful, glamorous, hick daughter! Oh-and panties did not go well with this particular outfit!

3 comments:

Tawni said...

That is sooo funny! She's goin comando huh, I hope she didn't sit on anyones lap.Ü
Your kids are soo cute!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute...and I am laughing at the panties! ;)

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

dang...quinci's got style! hahaha and the whole-no-underwear thing is hilarious! :) she's precious.