So I was planning to post some cute pictures of my sweet baby boy, but instead I a posting some reality poses! Some of you have heard the amazing poop stories that I have aquired over the years as a mom: Quinci exploding on her doctor, Cotter destroying his room (on more than one occasion), The rug I had to throw away etc. I thought Cruz would give us a little more time but tonight he proved he is just as precious and disgusting as his brother & Sister! Yuck!!!! That is not mustard all over me, the bed and the carpet it is poop! I was nice enough to change his poopie diaper and the kid exploded all over me. I have opened up his diaper to "old faithful" already but when he exploded all over me I started to scream in panic and Dane came runnig in to our room with little sympathy- he was just so proud that our boy could poop that much. Looking back now I can say it was a little funny...I am just scared of what other poopie incidents are yet to come, & what I will be adding to the Patterson poopie portfollio. He managed to stay asleep through it all and I couldn't help but look at his sweet little face and wonder how he could do such a grose thing!
February 19, 2008
What the Crap?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
We love Rocket Poop! :) Those are some great pics! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That fam. pic at the hospital is adorable - wow, Carly - you're a pro!
Only a parent could keep on loving while covered in poop. Your a trooper. I once caught poop flying through the air with a diaper. It was awesome.
Oh my gosh! I could not have handled that, or anything like it. This is definately blog-worthy! People need to see what we as mom's put up with sometimes! Way to go.
carli,
april schumacher lehman here. congrats on the new baby! that is one heck of a pooper! i like that you have a poop portfolio - hilarious!
OMG that is a whole lot of poo! Poor you Carli to have been on the wrong side of that explosion, and all over your bed (cute comforter by the way). So sorry, but you gotta admit it makes for some funny pictures! Way to go Dane for grabbing that camera!
I can't get over how much he looks like Dane in the new pic you added of him on the side, from that pic alone I would swear he is Dane's twin.
I think that is the fun in a big purse...is all of the stuff that goes in it! ;) whether it is necessary or not...You never want to be with out something...rIgHt
GROOOOOOSS! Haha that's crazy dude. Way to go Cruz
That is the funniest thing ever!! Way to go Cruz!!Ü Don't you just love that you will be cleaning up poop forever!!
That is too funny!!! ♥ that you documented the great job Cruz did!!! Those are great pictures... Keep up the good work! All I can say I'm glad it's you and not me...
That is soooo soooo sad!! Loving your bedding. Bummer it's now multi-colored!
You are doing really well taking it all in stride with a bit of humor!!
This made Rick and I cry we were laughing so hard! I wish we had funny poop stories....NOT! HA HA HA
Post a Comment