For the last year we have gone to the Mesa southwest Museum Aka: The Dinosuar museum. We have had so much fun and learned about, aligators, turtles, poop, evalution, Indians, old west lifestyle, jail, minners (we have so much gold), rocks, cavemen, feathered Dinosaurs, fossils and of course Dinosuars.This place is also the reason I have 2 baby t-rex running around my house all day everyday! Cotter's obssesion has not only grown but become a way of life for him. Everyone who knows Cotter knows his love for the Dinosaurs. He can't help himself. His Primary teachers taught a lesson one Sunday about family and asked each sumbeam to draw a picture of their family. Cotter drew a cute picture of all of us...in Dinosuar form, and when his teacher asked him what his Mommy did to help his family he said,"Mommy takes us to the Dinosaur Museum". I'm so glad the boy has something to love! He also has countless books about dinosaurs which he wants me to read to him every night. Poor Quinci-she just wants to read Cinderella. Everytime we go they are facinated and I always have to bribe them with DQ ice cream to get them to leave. Our membership is expiring so we took some pictures the other day:
July 26, 2008
Dinosuar Museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ok, we've never been there but it looks like so much fun! I need to take my kids there, they'd love it. Fun pictures!
Cool place! My kids would love that. We missed you at the reunion...
I love the pics!! Looks like you're getting the hang of having three kids. I'm still trying to figure that out with my own kiddos!!
looks like such a blast. we seriously like to do the same things as you do. we love to go to museuas and the train park etc. I forget tho- where is the dino museuam @? i know it's n downtown mesa, but if orget where exactly.
did you guys still want to the highchair? let me know. $20.
I havn't been to that museum since I was a kid, maybe when Karsyn gets a little bit older I will take her. Looks so fun.
I was just reading your lists, and I love all the same guys on your list, Shia, mmmm, Cristian, double mmmm. You guys are funny.
What a cute family you have! Your kids are so cute! I don't think I have ever been to that museum, looks like fun though!
Hey Girl Janalie Freeman here. Your kids are oh so cute! My kidos loved the dinos too!
Post a Comment