So Dane And I are comfortable enough in our relationship to come up with our own list. Anyone who has seen the TV show Friends should know what the list is and those of you who don't know what the list is...I'm sorry. I can't explain what it is cause you would think less of us. :) We just thought it would be fun to do a post on our lists. Dane and Jacob wanted help me pick my top five but before I had even said a name they both shouted out,"ooooo what about the guy from Casino royale"! Then I had to tell them I would pick out my own guys and that they both were extreemly gay! It turned out to be a very hard decision but all three of us were able to finalize and even laminate our list, well except for Dane. He may bump one of his international people for someone who is more local. So here they are:
Dane's List:
1. Kate Hudson
2. Kiera Knightly
3. Natalie Portman
4. Crush (She'll kick any girls A)
5. Jennifer Aniston (For the sake of "Friends")
Carli's List
1. Bear Grylls
2. Connor Jackson
3. Shia Lebuff
4. Travis Barker
5. Bataman (Christian Bale)
Jacob's List (Dane's Brother who is living with us for a while)
1. Blake Lively
2. Megan Fox
3. Mandy Moore
4. Jessica Alba
5. Kierra Knightly
For the record we do have morals and we are totally joking, we just thought that this would be a fun memory. Ten years ago Dane would have picked J-Lo, and maybe in ten years when Travis Barker OD's I'll pick someone with higher standards. Big booty's and tatoos are just a phase. Since Jacob is still single I say go for it! Get your Mandy Moore!
July 24, 2008
The List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
lol everyone has a list you guys are awesome i dont know about all those tattoos though :p
Carli, this is why I love you. I think it's hillarious that you guys did this. Junior and I have talked about who'd be on our list but we've never sat down and wrote them out, maybe we should.
hahaha. too funny. i think i want bo and i to make "our list" now. hehe. i think i might have travis barker too. theres something about a bad boy. dont know what.
I second Shia Lebuff.
That is funny!!
Brian is drooling over Jacob's list, Jessica Alba and Transformer girl. I had to make sure he knew I still existed a couple times during that movie. LOL
You guys make me laugh...Phillip and I did that too once...I'm not too sure about ALL those tatoo's though...scary! I think it is fun to do those kinds of things!!!!
Bear Grylls?! Ha! That's really funny to me. Is it the accent or the no fear? You guys are hilarious- great lists.
that list is funny!! I think i just might have to do this too!!!
Post a Comment