Sweet things happen when you don't know it. It dosen't take much for these kids to melt my heart. They scream at eachother and fight like normal kids do but at the end of the day they still love eachother so much. We were on our way to church and I decided that we needed to take a quick family picture. The best part is we captured one of those precious moments! Cotter holding his sweet little sister's hand even though no one made him! We are such a happy family and feel so blessed to have eachother! Happy Sunday!
July 6, 2008
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
What an adorable picture! Everyone looks so nice and Cruz is definately growing up quickly! --Katherine
That is such a cute picture!
It is always fun to see the sweet side of them loving eachother.
It makes it all worth it!!
You guys are an awesome family!!
Did you hear the latest for the reunion? What dad offered?
Let me know if you did and if it is a go??
It would be soo fun to have you guys there with us!!
Come on, let's make some memories for our kiddos!!
Hi Carli how is life. I can't beleive you have three kids they are so cute. Are you still living in mesa? Talk to ya later
Tiffany
That is such a sweet picture. I have come to the conclusion that you guys have just about the cutest kids EVER! I can't believe how much Cruz has changed. Man he is looking like a little boy...and SO CUTE!
Aww.. so precious!!
Kay, I just realized that I am going out of town on a girls trip that weekend, so it wouldn't really work out anyways.
We will totally go camping with you guys! Just let us know when. I am leaving aug 1st-4th, so hopefully not that weekend??
Haha well of course I can doggie paddle and stuff, but I can't really do freestlye and all those other ones. In PE I was like always the slowest one hahaha. I think it's cuz I can't hold my breath for long at all.
Dane, your family is sooo cute! I love the picture!
You both definately have a storehouse full of riches...wealth beyond measure...I watched you Carli in church and the love you show to your husband and children is reflective of how Cotter is treating Quincy...you always reacted to Dane with a smile and soft touch and you hug on your children...you are a great wife and mother...you can tell you both cherish your family and treat them as treasures.
so cute.hey it's Carlie. Just leting you know I had to create another blog. here is my new blog address.
thebrosemannclan.blogspot.com
it's harder than it looks to get a good family picture! so cute!
What red tape player???
I am remembering the black Record Player. Because we had the Debbie Gibson RECORDS.
LOL at the stinking "Electric Youth -Debbie Gibson" perfumes.
I still to this day can't wear perfume, it makes me sick....
hmmm...probably Dendi & Grannie-Fannie probably had a hand in that one???
Very cute family picture.
I asked Ana and she said that they are still asked to keep it hush hush...she said that once she has news I will be the first she will tell. I will have her send you guys an invite. The whole thing just confuses me. BUT I will tell you as soon as I know something.
Thanks for the birthday wishes...and love your comments...keep them coming. :)
hey, i just saw cotter's look a like meter on here, where did it go?
I copied and did my kids too. Cute idea!!
What a perfect looking family!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! Especially Cruz! It makes me sad that I still haven't seen him in person yet & he's already that big!! What a cutie! :0)
Post a Comment