February 7, 2008

The Pattersons are Alive


Ok so it is on !!! I found a cuter picture of Quinci and I promise to blog more! Dane has met his match so bring it on pattywagon expert. I actually love dane for doing this it only fires up my compettitive side and makes me want to beat him at blogging (I sound like Monica from friends). I had issues with the fact that I couldn't figure out how to make my blog cute- I guess that will come in time. So for now here is the other reasons I love my husband:
1-He always appreciates my madness! I bought a piece of crap at a garage sale and I promised to turn it into something cute and he was so excited about it!
2-He loves me first then everything else ( Suns, sports, work, kids, etc.)
3-He doesn't critisize me ever in his blinded eyes I am perfect and he treats me that way. He only makes my imperfections a joke instead of getting frustrated with me.
4-He has a crappy papper route and tells me that he loves doing it just so I won't feel bad. I hate to admit this but he even has fallen asleep in his car a couple of times in our drive way after he was done with the route just so his snoring wouldn't wake me up.
5-He has always been the best friend in the world! He has always been the funnest person to talk to and he would always rather hang out with me and the kids before anyone else!
Ok Daney I bet you like this blog and see that I have potential! I promise to blog about all the up comming events...baby ect. I also promise that I will blog nothing else nice about you if you dont take that huge picture of me on our header down! So Dane and I will be posting fun stuff for all of you to see-hopefully our next blog will be on our baby boy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carli I love it! You are too sweet, and he is a great guy! I always knew who ever he married would be the luckiest girl alive and I am proud to call him my brother! I am happy you guys found each other!

That has got to be the cutest picture of Quinci ever...she is such a cute little girl!

I love the header, and think it should stay! ;) Im routing for you...good luck!

Anonymous said...

The baby better not be born on Sunday j/k. The blog really does look good. I hope you guys are having a good day.

Jon

Macey said...

Cute header picture! I love the blogger competitiveness in you guys! Quinci is a cutie

Sassy said...

I love that huge picture of you and Cotter!!! No, I think I have the BEST NEIGHBOR'S in the world!!! And yes, your poor hubbies paper route is a rough one, there have been a couple nights I have seen him out there wrapping and rolling in the freezing cold and rain, I felt soooooo bad for him! I LOVE the crap you buy and yes it is GORGEOUS, if it comes up missing DO NOT look over here.

L&M said...

so glad to hear you're back in the game! is the baby here yet? or is that next month? Oh, I do need to pick up that pan left from christmas when i come into town in March...ha ha ha I hope I remember!!! I hope you're getting some good use out of it and washing it in your ghetto dishwasher! hope to see you sometime soon...