February 11, 2008

Too Fast!!



First off in case you were all wondering Carli has not had the baby yet. She is due on Thursday (Valentines) and has an apt on that day. The doctor said that if she didn't have him b4 that time he would go ahead and induce her. The first moment that I have I will post pictures and a video clip or two and also give you his stats.

In this time of excightment for baby number three We've been watching a lot of videos of when Cotter and Q were born. It kinda blows my mind to think how that was not a very long time ago at all. Time really does go by so fast. Kids grow up so fast. Growing up my mom used to always say that phrase and now that I'm older I try to really appreciate these times that I have with the kids at this age because in a few years it will all be over and they'll be (very intelligent know it all) teenagers.

So when they color on our files for work with permanant marker, when they don't quite make it to the toilet, spray paint the carpet, when there room smells like a out house from them peeing four gallons through there pull ups every night through all that as parents when they do that one precious thing like draw there first stick figure or tell you that they love you sooooooo much all is forgotten. I wouldn't trade these days for the world.

Dane

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute picture of quinci! i can't wait to hear the news about the new little guy! {and going back a few posts, i love how in az the sky can be dark grey, it can be raining, but the sun is still shining! ha ha!}

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean Dane. I treasure every moment with my sweet kids. Once this day leaves, we'll never have it again. They will never be 3 days old, or that day when they finally crawl, it comes and then passes, next thing we know they will be testing to get their drivers license. I always hate to think that far ahead (but it'll be here before we know it).

But each year goes faster and faster.

Man, I love being a mom!!!!!

Tannis said...

Aww cute pics! I can't wait to see the new baby!! He's going to be so precious. Yes please post pictures as soon as you can

Tawni said...

That picture of Quincy is sooooooooo dang cute!! I can't wait to fix Saige's hair like that. Only a few more years.Ü Right now i'm just crossing my fingers that it's not red. it might be too late for that though.
LOL at the 4 gallons of pee through their pull-ups! I soooo know how that is and that is one thing I cannot get over! I didn't know their little bladders could hold soo much pee, oh wait, it didn't, it just went everywhere else.Ü They are sooo cute though and sooo much fun!

Tawni said...

Cotter's picture was way cute too.

Anonymous said...

well said brother, and I have to say that I know exactly what you mean. It is a sad thing to watch them grow up, and so fast! It is crazy to think that in less than 3 years I will have a teenager of my own. It makes me want to cry that she, along with all my other kids are growing too dang fast!

You and Carli have the cutest kids, and I can't wait to see #3, and hear what name you and Carli have agreed on! ;) So excited for you two!

Anonymous said...

And I have to say that your posts make me laugh...you can definitely captivate an audience! I Love the comments on the pull ups, and the spray paint in the carpet...it's funny to read, and you always have me laughing!

Case said...

so sweet daney I love your kids as you know very well. An they keep me satisfied until I can have my own someday....well satisfied!- they are amazing and I love cruz already.